TRAVELING NORTHBOUND - CONNECTICUT TURNPIKE (from New York):
- Take the CT turnpike - 1-95 to Exit 8. Atlantic Street
- At the end of the ramp turn left onto Atlantic Street.
- Follow Atlantic Street for several lights, you will see a McDonald's on your right and the Ferguson Library on your left. Continue straight, the road turns into Bedford Street, which is a one way road going in the direction you are travelling.
- Continue on Bedford Street (staying on the left side) for approximately four traffic lights. You will see the Stamford Police Department on your right. (This is the corner of Bedford Street and Hoyt Street.)
- Turn left at this intersection. Continue to the next traffic light. At that light take a left onto Summer Street. Stay on the right side of the street and we just before the next traffic light on your right. (We are the driveway just before Planet Pizza.)
- There is parking on the street in front of the building or directly behind the building.
TRAVELLING SOUTHBOUND - CONNECTICUT TURNPIKE (from CT)
- Take the CT turnpike - 1-95 to Exit 8. Elm Street
- At the end of the ramp make a right. Continue going straight to the fifth traffic light.
- The fifth traffic light is the intersection of Grove, Strawberry Hill, Prospect and Hoyt Streets. Think of yourself as standing on the #6 on a clock. You will want to make a left hand turn at 10 o'clock. This is Hoyt Street.
- At the third traffic light, make a left turn onto Summer Street staying on the right side of the road we are the driveway just before Planet Pizza
MERRITT PARKWAY NORTHBOUND OR SOUTHBOUND
- Merritt Parkway to Exit 35 (High Ridge Road). At end of ramp turn right onto High Ridge Road.
- Continue down High Ridge Road (6+ miles). You will come to a large intersection, continue going straight, the street turns into a one way street (Summer Street) going in the direction you want to go.
- Continue on Summer Street, you will pass the Ridgeway Shopping Center on your left. Get into the right hand lane. The streets on your left will be in descending numerical order.
- Continue on Summer Street until you reach Hoyt Street. At that intersection continue straight and we are on your right, just before Planet Pizza. You can park on the street or there is parking under our building.